State CSES Projects
Triadata’s experience spans thirty man-years of high-quality technical management and consulting services to public sector and commercial clients in the United States.
MiCSES, Family Independence Agency, State of Michigan
- Application Development – All phases of System Development Life Cycle
- Management of development team consisting of 74 resources.
- Testing (unit and string) and Quality Assurance
- Production Support/Maintenance Management
- Automated Data Conversion
Information Technology Services
- MiCSES (Michigan Child Support Enforcement System) was built as a statewide Child Support application to cater to 83 counties, 2000 users and to handle all aspects of the Child Support program mandated by federal FSA88 regulations and PRWORA. Michigan ’s considered one of the big-eight states with a caseload of about a million IV-D and Non-IV-D cases.
- The application was developed in an Oracle environment using PL/SQL, Forms, Oracle Repository, Java, HTML and XML and deployed on the web.
Project: DCSE, Delaware Child Support, State of Delaware
Triadata’s principals and resources were intensely involved in successful management of design, development, implementation and delivery efforts of the following Child Support enforcement functionality:
- License Suspension.
- Electronic Funds Transfer and EDI.
- Interfaces (CSENet)
- Development on IBM Mainframe using ADSPLUS, CICS, DB2, COBOL, IMS/DB.
Project: CMS AETS Project, State of Connecticut
- Development on Powerbuilder and Microsoft Back Office Servers
- Testing and Implementation
- Contracts and Grants Management Systems
- Intranet-based Product development.
Project: Child Support Systems Maintenance, State of Louisiana
- Configuration of Change Management Tools
- Support Maintenance of Child Support Enforcement Application
- ADABAS/NATURAL Environment